MINDFULNESS AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
New Courses 2016
How to live your life to the full?
Learning to live in the present moment.
Practical tools enabling you to face stress in your working environment and your relationships.
Courses Incompany and in Centre ITAE
tel. 93 206 51 51
1. Introduction to Mindfulness
Transform the automatic pilot into awareness
2. How do stress and anxiety affect your life
The DOING mode (automatic pilot) and the BEING mode (respond with mindfulness)
3. Observation of the Breath, Thoughts, Sensations and Emotions
Recognise how thoughts manifest into emotions and physical symptoms
4. Work with difficult emotions
Working through worries and emotions
5. Mindfulness and interpersonal relations
Active Mindful listening to improve communication skills
6. Mindfulness, healthy habits, food, exercise, rest and connection with oneself
Improve awareness and balance in the physical body, exercise and food
7. Mindfulness and the desire of wellbeing towards others and oneself
Develop a healthy self esteem and esteem towards others as a healthy habit
8. Integrating Mindfulness in your daily life
Continue your Mindfulness practice in order to integrate it fully into your daily life